ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

AM EX OFFER

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Unclepat, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Unclepat

Unclepat New Member

LUCKY, WHAT DO YOU VALUE 500 STARPOINTS? I've never seen a Broadway ticket offer like this from AM EX
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Starpoints are the most valuable of all the transferable currencies since they have so many transfer partners and for many of those partners 20K SPG Points => 25K airline miles.

In the Start Here tab at the top of the page you'll see a Value of Miles & Points section. In that section Ben lists his current valuations. For SPG points it's 2.2 cents apiece so 500 SPG points is $11.00.

Audience Rewards has a number of partners besides Amex SPG. At one point in time they were doing weekly surveys to earn points and I had 4 separate AR accounts, each pointing to a different type of miles/point currency. I seem to recall I also had United and Delta and maybe AA or US Airways. It's been quite awhile.

Anyway, that's a great way to earn some bonus SPG points as you can normally only earn 1 point per dollar with their credit card, except for spend at SPG hotels.

No Name likes this.