ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Amex default card account in the new interface

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Anthony B., Jun 16, 2017.

1. Anthony B.

Anthony B. New Member

Amex has recently rolled out their new user interface. Overall I think it looks fine, but I've got one little quibble. Has anyone else noticed that it seems impossible now to choose a default card account?

I've got five Amex cards, one of which is a Platinum account that I don't use much other than to get into airport clubs. I use one of the other ones all the time, and in the old interface I'd set that card as my default account so that it always displays first.

In the new interface I cannot find any way to do that, so my Platinum account (for reasons unknown) now displays first. To get to my primary card now requires three more clicks and two page loads. Not a huge problem, but it sure seems to me like Amex should let users choose a default account to display first. Has anyone figured out a way to do this?

Thank you!