ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best service to Copenhange

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Allyson, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Allyson

Allyson New Member

I can transfer my Southwest points to Chase Sapphire rewards

2. MarkS

MarkS Active Member

@Allyson Is this something new? I haven't heard about this.

3. Brad B

Brad B Active Member

UR transfers are one way you can only transfer out, but can't transfer in.

4. Allyson

Allyson New Member

Correction: I can transfer my Chase Sapphire points to Southwest but not vice versa.
    Purchased my ticket to Copenhagen RT from Boston for $357 on Norwegian Air.
    I think I did ok

5. Brad B

Brad B Active Member

@Allyson that is the best price but DY will not be the best service and remember you will be charged for EVERYTHING on DY. The below fees are their fees each way:
    $45 for advanced seat assignment
    $4-$15 for drinks per drink
    $10-$45 for food
    $65 per checked bag

I just wanted to mention this as often you can find SAS fares that include the above and end up being cheaper in the long run. Although if you don't care where you sit, only have a backpack, and bring your food DY is the best choice.

6. Nick Art

Nick Art Member

I can only recommend SWISS. I like them very much. The new B777 Business Class seat (especially the throne seats) are one of the, if not the best Business Seats there are (Yes even over the reverse Herringbone in my opinion as they offer way more space), (okay Singapore probably beats em). The A340/A330 aren't as good as the new ones but very good as well. Food is always amazing and so is the service. On the flight to Copenhagen the Business is ok, classic european carrier style you get an economy seat with one free in the middle, but as Business you get better food and service. Sadly Swiss doesn't use the new Bombardies CSeries on the Copenhagen route, that'd have been worth the experience as well. Lufthansa Business doesn't get close (6 seats in a row? ewww, the only carrier I accept that on is Oman Air) And you'll get to check out the Swiss lounges at Zurich as well as the amazing airport itself.