ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Best use of 400 000 skyteam miles ?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by julianinhio, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@leelaurino -- If you have Delta miles, you'll always call Delta to book. You'll only deal with the partner airlines for seat assignments and day-of check in.

If you want us to book this for you -- we charge more for complex RTW trips like this, but we can certainly help. Happy to provide advice as to which credit cards make the most sense for your future travels as well -- just submit a request on the website and we'll go from there.

Caveat: We are more expensive than some of the other operations out there, so if price is your greatest concern you may want to keep shopping services. I won't be offended ;)

2. leelaurino

leelaurino New Member

thank you Tiffany, can i find the service fee for credit card advice?

as i break down each segment of this 3 month trip I can buy services for the flights in that segment.

and you get what you pay for if in the end i have a top end seat for a 10 to 12 hr flight

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

@leelaurino -- My pleasure! You can find all our fees at pointspros.com.

leelaurino likes this.