ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Chase Freedom Quarterly Bonus Stacking

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Taylor E, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Taylor E

Taylor E New Member

I'm looking to buy an item from Groupon. One my iPhone, the Groupon app allows me to pay with Apple Pay (for the Q1 2018 bonus). If I go through the Chase shopping portal in the Chase app and am launched into Groupon, will Groupon recognize that I was launched from Chase and enable the bonus.

As a follow up question, can one stack the portal point bonus with the quarterly bonus?

Thanks!

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

hi @Taylor E, welcome. I've never noticed a shop through Chase app. Where did you see it?

You could also go through the ultimate rewards mobile website and then pay with apple pay through the groupon app. If the points don't automatically credit (and often they don't with mobile) a message to Chase should be able to get credit. Yes, you can double dip with the quarter promotion and shop through Chase!