ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Chase Sapphire Reserve Card

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ulliro, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Babaghanoush85

Just wanted to post my experience to close the loop on the earlier comments:

After 4 calls into the reconsideration line (branch was closed due to MLK) and telling them that I don't use my girlfriend's Amex PRG, for which I'm an AU, the rep finally agreed to escalate my application for re-approval.

Since I had offered to close down my CSP for the CSR she wanted to close the CSP but was unwilling to gurantee me approval for the CSR or any sense of security for my UR's once the CSP was closed. I declined and told her I'll close the CSP once the CSR is in my hands and activated. I was told I'd receive a letter in the mail within 7 to 10 days.

8 days later I received a letter saying they wanted me to call them to verify that it was my application. Called & answered the questions and was told that I had been approved for the 100k sign up bonus.

Tiffany, MidSouth Skier and Gaurav like this.