ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Check-In for SQ Flight at LAX Star Alliance Lounge?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by WalnutCreek1K, Jan 2, 2018.

1. WalnutCreek1K

WalnutCreek1K New Member

Ben,

I am transiting LAX (inbound from SFO on Virgin America to T6 and departing on the SQ ICN flight from TBT on separate tickets (first class on both) ) in March and I am wondering if it's possible to get a boarding pass at the Star Alliance lounge (hand luggage only). As I have a about 6 hours between flights I would prefer to spend that time in the Star Alliance lounge vs having to go out and wait for the SQ desk to open and then navigate security again to bet back to the lounge. As I understand it, I can get to TBT airside from T6, but will not have a SQ boarding pass yet.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think should be able to check in online and get a boarding pass from SQ, then have the gate agents print you a new one, if necessary.

Gaurav likes this.