ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Have you travelled from India to Ho Chi Minh City

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Naman Berry, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Naman Berry

Naman Berry Reader

Dear Ben,
    HUGE HUGE HUGE Fan of your blog and you for course:):):):). Read it every day WITHOUT fail. They are just so well written
    I am an 16 year-old Indian living in Vietnam, and have been to quite a few places.
    There is no direct flight from India to Vietnam yet! (Because VietJet will be starting a Delhi-Ho Chi Minh City flight with an A320 from Feb of '18)
    I think it would be lovely if you were to travel to Ho Chi Minh City from Mumbai.
    Since there is no direct flight, you would have to go via Bangkok, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.

Very much inspired from you and I even started a blog about Planes and airlines. Includes my recent travels too. Of course it's not as big as yours nor am I a good writer or a photographer either but I am very happy with it and it gives me a great deal of satisfaction to write it and share my knowledge and experiences with everyone.The link is here:

https://airtravelexpert.weebly.com/

Hope you read and enjoy my blog. If you have any suggestions, please comment or tell me, will be happy to work on it and be able to make it a better blog.
    Hope to see your Reply soon!