ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Hyatt 20 Night Fall Promo - Existing Globalist Not Eligible

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by lighthouse206, Oct 16, 2017.

1. lighthouse206

lighthouse206 Reader

Hey There,

You promoted this so I thought I'd alert you....

Hyatt emailed me and said I am "not eligible" for the 20 Night Globalist Promo because I am already a Globalist. This is a very crappy thing for them to do, especially after they posted a chart saying existing Globalists WERE eligible and I've spent thousands now trying to meet this challenge after being sent the email invitation from Hyatt, accepting it, etc....

Here's the FlyerTalk Thread:
    https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hya...ghts-promo-not-valid-existing-globalists.html

Maybe you could shed some light on this behavior on their part? Very unethical for them to try to change the terms midstream and rip the rug out from under people who accepted the offer on good faith.

Thanks.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I think the WOH concierge has responded a couple of times and clarified that you would be eligible (in the FT thread). Did you have additional questions?