ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Just received an offer for United MileagePlus® ClubSM Card with no fee first year.

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Highgamma, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Highgamma

Highgamma Reader

This is the $450/year card that gives you United Cub access. Do you think that this is targeted?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I would assume so. Does it have a specific code you need to input somewhere? Any bonus miles for sign up?

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I received the offer via email as well yesterday. Seems to be targeted based on:

upload_2018-1-11_17-42-43.png

No bonus miles, just annual fee waived the first year.

If you're a regular United flyer, not a bad deal! Otherwise, probably pass.

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I think it does earn at 1.5 mp$ so not a bad way to manufacture UA miles if you don't have access to UR points earning for some reason. Although the public offer is for 50k miles so people might be better off getting that and paying the AF...