ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Korean Air A380 vs 777-300ER F Award

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by EthaninSF, Jan 2, 2018.

1. EthaninSF

EthaninSF New Member

Flying from SFO to BKK this Spring. My question is whether it is worth booking the trip ex LAX (and a quick flight to position) to experience the A380 on KE or whether the 77W provides virtually the same experience in F? I know the soft product would be virtually the same. Flight times are nearly identical. And for what it's worth, the connecting flight from ICN to BKK is also on the 77W. Is the on board bar and duty free shop, and LAX lounge worth a $90 positioning flight?

2. wilve

wilve Member

I don’t know how much it’d cost to position to a city with one of their 747-8i planes, with only 6 seats in the nose of the plane. If anything, that’s the product I’d go for over an A380 or 777-300ER