ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Looking for advice: Air China

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MarkS, Jun 18, 2017.

1. MarkS

MarkS Active Member

i had wanted to try Air China. Last year I did and my comment was afterwards, my curiosity is over.

It wasn't a top 10 experience sums it up but was only a regional a330 business class. Now I have a chance to fly Air China first class JFK-PEK. Any experience out there? Advice, ideas? Not many much review wise out there.

My alternative is Hainan but since it's a different award to my final destination the air china first class flight is only 25,000 points more (and save $200 in hainan surcharges).

I'm thinking if I just bring a snickers bar I can at least sleep. But somewhere I read the jfk route is there flagship and they even serve caviar. Plus it's on my favorite 747-8.

Help appreciated. Thanks in advance.