ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Marriott Megabonus Fall 2017 Promotions

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Crystal, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Crystal

Crystal New Member

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to report back for anyone who was interested about the follow-up promotions to Marriott's "make two stays, get one free night" promotion. For some context, I am a Marriott Gold reward member. After making my first two initial stays, I was first targeted for a promotion that would award me an additional 2,000 bonus points for one more stay. Then, I was offered 4,000 bonus points for two additional stay and 1,000 points for each stay after that. The third promotion is valid for two months after the registration date.

Crystal

Gaurav, rickyw and No Name like this.
  2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Thanks Crystal! My 2nd tier was stay another 5 nights for 10,000 bonus points... nothing crazy to get excited about, but still a nice bump

Crystal likes this.