ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries NYC to Johannesburg Cape Town Lay Flat

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David R 1111, Dec 6, 2017.

1. David R 1111

David R 1111 Reader

What's the best / most cost efficient flight from NYC to Johannesburg or Cape Town in Lay-Flat?

I heard flying to Toronto and then booking round trip KLM through Amsterdam is the best deal... any comments on that?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Hi David, airline pricing can be complicated. I don't know that there are any hard and fast rules. You'll just have to check the options for your dates to see how things price out. Usually non-stop routes will demand a premium so if you're willing to build in a couple of stops or position, you might be able to do better.

No Name and MidSouth Skier like this.