ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Saudia Redemption on skypass no more ?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by SamJess123, Jun 18, 2017.

1. SamJess123

SamJess123 Reader

Lucky,
    You mentioned how you redeemed SkyPass miles for Saudia flight. However, it seems as of now, not a single flight from SV is available for redemption on Korean SkyMiles. Do you think now SV restricted access ?

2. SamJess

SamJess New Member

Hi Lucky,
    Do you have any idea why SV First/Business class awards are no longer available on Korean SkyPass ? It seems very strange not a single seat available on any flight - where you published they usually have great availability.

3. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Hmmm, this is very strange, thanks for the heads up on this. Looks like the actual availability is still there through ExpertFlyer, but Korean Air's website isn't showing it. I'll keep an eye on it -- if it's just short term, it could be a glitch. If it last for a while, I'll do some more investigating. Have you tried calling KE to book?

4. SamJess

SamJess New Member

Hi Lucky,
    I tried to call they said an agent will call me back (still they didnt ...) but i believe the couldn't see availability ... is it possible SV blocked them, or that the website is down ? is it intentional or a glitch i wonder

5. SamJess

SamJess New Member

Lucky,
    Problem still exists - i believe its been 2 weeks like this already at least,

6. SamJess

SamJess New Member

Lucky,
    FYI it seems SkyPass stopped offering SV F for good ...