ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries SeatGuru with AA equipment

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rob in Miami, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

Question: Why does Seat Guru not have updated info on the seat maps of AA? I thought they might be a bit a bit late on equipment but we are now into 12 months of inaccuracy (at least from my viewing standpoint).
    Example: AA 62/63 CDG and AA 206 MXP
    Is there a better website that shows useful/ accurate information that I am unaware of?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

There's also Seat Expert and I've seen Ben use Seat Maestro but I have no idea if those are any more accurate than Seat Guru.

Rob in Miami likes this.
  3. Gia

Gia Active Member

I flew AA62/63 back in September and the map on SeatGuru for 772, Version 3 was what I had and what I was expecting. Did they switch equipment on your flight?

4. Rob in Miami

Essentially it looks the same on SeatGuru but all the Biz seats are front facing- they have been all year. This map is still showing front / rear seats. And, to me, that promotes an audit for all the other things that could be inaccurate....

5. Rob in Miami

Seat Maestro has the current correct layout. But, when I type in my departure date for April on AA 206 there is no new Premium Economy plan on either Version.
    Oh well. I guess the internet doesn't contain "all" the information out there.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  6. Gia

Gia Active Member

Sorry, I didn’t notice the front/rear thing in SeatGuru - you are correct.

Rob in Miami likes this.