ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Tier point clock ticking

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Chrisd91, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Chrisd91

Chrisd91 New Member

Hello, i’m About 1 month away from the end of ba tier points year. When I return from the trip I’m currently on I’ll be sitting on 1160 points for the year. I’d be happy to spend about £1000 to sucure gold for the next year. Is this possible? What routes should I be looking at get the 340 to at the best price.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Welcome @Chrisd91 - hopefully someone who's based in the UK can provide a better answer. But have you checked out any of the FlyerTalk boards to see what ideas are floating around there?

3. Chrisd91

Chrisd91 New Member

Further
    Hi, Thanks for your response, yes I have but all seem to mention sales which are no longer current.

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

5. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member