ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Visiting ORD Polaris Lounge

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Issay from Tokyo, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Hi, I have a question regarding the visit to United Polaris Lounge at Chicago O'Hare Terminal 1.
    I have just booked a flight from ORD to VIE flying Austrian Air on business class, which I know I am eligible for the new United Polaris Lounge located in Terminal 1. However, my flight departs from Terminal 5.

Am I able to visit the new Polaris Lounge before/after the terminal 5 security check? Or do you have any suggestions for me to go to the new lounge?

Thanks, and I look forward to your answer.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

T5 is in a completely different part of the airport and is connected to the other terminals by a landside train. I'm not sure if you'd be allowed to clear security at T1 with an boarding pass for Austrian but if you are, then just plan on enough time to get to T5 and re-clear security.

You should be allowed access since you're departing on an international Star Alliance flight in a premium cabin.