ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

ZRH Connection

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by babiko, Jun 26, 2016.

1. babiko

babiko Reader

Im considering UA F to ZRH with a 1 hour connection then to ATH with LX in C. Ive never connected through ZRH so is this feasible?
    That being said, I also am considering LH C to FRA, 1.20 hour connection to ATH in LH C. Thoughts?

2. batik

batik New Member

IAD to FRA in LF C with a 1 hour 20 min connection to ATH in LF C or IAD to ZRH in UA F with a 1 hour connection to ATH in LX C?
    Also is 1 hour connection in ZRH feasible?

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi! ZRH is a super-easy airport to connect in, I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Frankfurt would be tight at 1:20, I think.

Jacob McCarthy likes this.
  4. Brian R

Brian R New Member

ZRH is very easy I had a 45 min connection with Singapore Airlines to LX

5. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

yep, if your 2nd flight was out of E I'd say no, but it isn't, so ZRH would be good